The downside to queuing things is that I had no idea wtf this was about for a second… thought… did I reblog one of those… ohh yyeaahh.. lol XD
So now that I know what I m doing with my life here….
- 2: Would you rather be caught in a thunderstorm without an umbrella or a snowstorm without boots?
Thunderstorm without an umbrella hands down… snow + bare feet, just nope…
- 3: Let’s say you have access to a time machine, but it can only go either backward or forward. One or the other. Which do you choose and where do you go?
- Hmm so I can either do redos or I can skip a head… I m guessing I cant do one then the other… otherwise this isnt very challenging of a question. I d go forward I think.
- 4: If you could choose to have any superpower ever, what would you pick?
- Ahhh nerds hardest question cause there are so many some with good some with bad… and cant his be like an amalgamation of powers or like do you only get one… like can you claim any ones powers or do you only get one bit of them… I d love to be Spider-Man cause 8 year old me would love it…. but I think I d take Super Skrull Rl’nnd ablilites, cause that be cool lol.
asked by Anonymous